Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kale
May 14, 2010

:lol: that casual hand tip move that may or may not have been legal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

gently caress it you don't get this chance I'm just gonna kick it into a safety

Kale
May 14, 2010

fits posted:

this game.....

isnt impressing me much

The argos have the moves but do they have the touchdowns?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

why is ted cruz refereeing this game?

Canadian?

Kale
May 14, 2010

This really doesn't feel like the sort of game that would include among it's highlights the only 100 yard touchdown in Grey Cup history.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Stream is running like hot garbage and about 2 minutes behind but I can see Toronto's pulled it within 2 on the TSN app now.

Kale
May 14, 2010

poo poo just caught up to that return and conversion :stare:

Kale
May 14, 2010

I love how the commercials and chit chat from the commentators consistently plays perfectly fine with this stream but the very second it gets to any sort of action it constantly shits itself within a few seconds so I get to watch last quarter aka the most exciting part of the game in like 5 second chunks since no available capable where I am. :sigh:

Kale
May 14, 2010

INTERCEPTION GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Yeah you know what this game earned those distinctions with this last quarter. Still definitely better than the NFL, just ask Donald Trump. :canada:

\/\/\/\/\/\/

• Locked thread