Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder if this is on the Watch ESPN app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunk Canuck posted:

If it streams espn2, then yes.

gently caress you llyr, all the assholes are Stampeders fans.

Snow rules though, that we agree on.

Cool it does and it's a real snow game, sweet. My 5 year old is extremely excited.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MA-Horus posted:

Excuse me if by coin tosser you mean her Excellency the governor general astronaut Julie Payette

Yes that was a bad flip

I'm impressed with myself. I didn't hear her title and I was like huh I wonder if that's the GG.

Also which team would Bret Haet be routing for.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Le Saboteur posted:

I do believe the best there is and the best there was and the best that ever will be is from Calgary.

Oh I didn't realize that Stu took his promotions name from the football team. Totally forgot that Stampede would probably be from Calgary.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nervous posted:

I know nothing about these teams but this game appears to be taking place in some frozen hellscape that is continuing to get worse and has a high chance of shenanigans. Snow football is good football.

Yeah it looks pretty goddamn awesome. I'm rooting for Bret Hart.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MakaVillian posted:

It wasn't from the football team it was named after the Calgary Stampede as was the football team I believe.

Another excellent grey cup start for the Stamps :sigh:

Wait was that like a gold Rush thing? I apologize for dumb question, but my Candian gold Rush knowledge comes from MECCS Yukon Trail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MakaVillian posted:

No its a big time rodeo that started over 100 years ago. It's turned into kind of a giant state fair over the years and an easy excuse to party for 10 days in July

Okay that makes more sense.

• Locked thread