Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I see the Steelers are being the most Steelers possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DrunkPanda posted:

I'm constantly shocked that Hundley isn't a dumpster fire, every time I see him play. I saw him at UCLA and never imagined he'd make it in the NFL

It's not that hard for a QB to exist in the NFL.

Play is a little different.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The Steelers ability to play down is unmatched.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Good, draft position bitch.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Tonight you saw a real organization in the afc north. Tomorrow night youll see a second-rate organization from the same division.

This game was not the Steelers best outing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

No one has their best game every week. In 2006 when the Ravens went 13-3 we just barely beat the Browns in week 3 and had to come back to do it.

My point is this is a bad time to bring this up.

The steelers are what we call inconsistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Every team is inconsistent. Theres never been a consistent team in the history of the NFL. Speaking of the history of the NFL, Brown will go down as one of the best ever. Without a player like that you get upset on a night like tonight. I didnt believe in the steelers until this game. They are a truly good team thanks to their hall of fame coach and receiver. And they will win the AFC.

There are a lot of consistent teams, well run teams are consistent.

• Locked thread