Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
american troops are the most coddled and proportionally ineffective footsoldiers of empire since the late victorian british army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

Counterpoint: the IDF

the idf is just an american auxiliary force, like the sequani cavalry in julius caesar's gallic campaigns but incompetent

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

how about those french foreign legion

they're actually pretty cool

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Nastier Nate posted:

The other day I learned from one of my sons books that a group of chimpanzees is called a troop.

This has no relevance to “our Troops” I just thought it would be a fun fact To share.

also the name for a group of baboons

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaySmuckles posted:

god drat, this is putting our modern troops to shame

good poo poo, nam vets, good poo poo

main difference being those guys were conscripts, modern grunts all choose to sign up and get their brains broken hard in bootcamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grem posted:

Wrong idiot.

The Taco Bell had a very limited menu.

i bet they didn't even have the doritos tacos

war truly is hell

• Locked thread