Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DiscountDildos posted:

War is business and the troops are just getting sent to die for some rich man's money so whatever nothing matters.

We're probably months away from Trump announcing a new war because it will be great for jobs and army moms cheering it because they're excited about the likes their Facebook post about "my hero troopson died in a cave" is gonna get.

remember that lady who got crucified by the media for having the gall to protest iraq after her son got killed and got called everything from a terrorist sympathizer to a seditionist? It was really funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Grem posted:

I was a troop. In the invasion of Iraq no less. The people loving cheered us. I had to be in the vehicle with this dude from KBR and he was talking all kinds of poo poo about the money he'd be making his company. I think he died a few years later. When I got sent back a few years later there was a Taco Bell on the base and everyone hated us. gently caress war. and gently caress being a troop, poo poo's stupid.

people died so you an have the (then still extant) volcano taco from the comfort of your portapotty you loving ingrate

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Grem posted:

Wrong idiot.

The Taco Bell had a very limited menu.

I'm... im sorry. I never realized the extent of your sacrifice. drat dude

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

zeal posted:

i bet they didn't even have the doritos tacos

war truly is hell

Travel halfway across the globe in pursuit of american interests and for what? they don't even have diablo sauce. jesus christ

• Locked thread