Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

Jolo posted:

Zoo had one, yeah just one, and it was a mango habanero one but it got depressed being all by itself and refused to fly. Eventually they put it in with the regular buffaloes thinking that it wouldn't fly away, but jokes on them, IT FLEW AWAY. I hope it flew all the way up to that dang ol moon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

looks like Paul is really Givens that guy the business

ty manifisto

alnilam

i literally hadn't heard of buffalo wild wings until now so i'm learnign a lot itt

ty manifisto

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

alnilam posted:

I literally hadn't heard of buffalo wild wings until now so I'm learning a lot, itt.

They make good buffalo wings. If you like buffalo wings you should try them.

----------------

alnilam

"i'm gonna get Some Beer and Some Wings and watch The Game... wher eto go... hmm"

my gaze sweeps past several small, independently-owned, slightly trashy but in a lovable and cozy way sports bars within walking distance, where iw ould probably get to know the other people within and enjoy some good beer and good company... and then my gaze settles, nay, double-takes on a lonely building with a fake brick facade and darkened windows in a distant strip mall parking lot, set away as if in shame from the larger building holding the foot locker and the michaels and the gamestop ... is it an applebees? a fridays? oh no my friend, tonight we're having a desperately lonely night at the Arby's Buffalo Wild Wings :hellyeah:

ty manifisto

alnilam

drilldo squirt posted:

i don't eat meatand even i can tell that this is not true

ty manifisto

drilldo squirt

alnilam posted:

"i'm gonna get Some Beer and Some Wings and watch The Game... wher eto go... hmm"

my gaze sweeps past several small, independently-owned, slightly trashy but in a lovable and cozy way sports bars within walking distance, where iw ould probably get to know the other people within and enjoy some good beer and good company... and then my gaze settles, nay, double-takes on a lonely building with a fake brick facade and darkened windows in a distant strip mall parking lot, set away as if in shame from the larger building holding the foot locker and the michaels and the gamestop ... is it an applebees? a fridays? oh no my friend, tonight we're going to Arby's Buffalo Wild Wings :hellyeah:

They deliver bro. You know a bar that delivers wings? No, you don't.

----------------

alnilam

probably 2 out of 3 pizza shops delivers wings, and you can also get good pizza at the same time

ty manifisto

drilldo squirt

I do that when I also want pizza.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Anchovies, bitch.

----------------

alnilam

BREAKING: applebees buys ruby tuesdays

arby's corporate reportedly angry at being upstaged

man on street: "oh they're both still around?"

ty manifisto

drilldo squirt

They are.

----------------

alnilam

thanks

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Excuse me waitress, we're ready to order. I'd like a bucket of the shittiest lite beer you have. My friend here will have six of the traditional Arby's sauce wings, and I'll have a dozen boneless Horsey sauce wings with extra Horsey sauce on the side. Tell the chef that I'd like my basket of wings to look like a very successful bukkake gathering. Thanks a bunch.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Twenty Four posted:

"Arby's: we got the endangered animals on the menu"

they're putting arby's in all major zoos across the globe. it's the same concept as red lobster having the aquarium in the lobby... basically, you look at the animals, then you eat those animals.

if you get too attached to one, just put more butter on it and you won't get sad.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

alnilam

BREAKING: ornery old-timer from Buffalo buys Buffalo Wild Wings for $52.60, promises severe mismanagement, citing desire to "put those imposters in their place"

ty manifisto

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Jolo posted:

Horsey sauce wings

i would eat those. now that you put the idea in my head... arby-q sauce wings sound really tasty, too.

Jolo posted:

Tell the chef

tell the chef to make some of these other things... i offer these in exchange for a family-sized basket of wings with au jus dipping sauce:

curly-fried wings
spicy asian roast beef
beef flavored wings
chicken flavored beef
bone-in roast beef sandwiches
1 dozen roast wings for $5.99 lunch special

-----

google THIS

Twenty Four posted:

we don't make sense, we make sandwiches

New forum subtitle?

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

google THIS posted:

New forum subtitle?

+1

-----

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Meeksha posted:

they're putting arby's in all major zoos across the globe. it's the same concept as red lobster having the aquarium in the lobby... basically, you look at the animals, then you eat those animals.

if you get too attached to one, just put more butter on it and you won't get sad.

so...should we be worried that Arby's is in many major cities, often in the sections full of homeless people :ohdear: ?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

New forum subtitle?

it's the first thing in ages that's a contender

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

drilldo squirt posted:

this is bull poo poo

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
this is what the inside of a bww looks like

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
this is the inside of n arbys

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
only the big roast beefs get to sit on the high chairs

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
also the best wings come from Wings Over sorry

drilldo squirt

The best wings are homemade but I have no time for that, also no skill.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I make chicken wings by marinating wings in hot sauce, cooking it, and then covering them with more hot sauce. I hope you enjoy the recipe.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Kthulhu5000 posted:

so...should we be worried that Arby's is in many major cities, often in the sections full of homeless people :ohdear: ?

its where the homeless are no longer around you should be careful

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

joke_explainer

Fire on the Mountain in Portland is my favorite wing spot. There is a BWW in a parking garage down the street from my work and it always looks so depressing.

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

Fire on the Mountain in Portland is my favorite wing spot. There is a BWW in a parking garage down the street from my work and it always looks so depressing.

"Fire on the Mountain" is the name of a video about the art of Male Genital Massage. Do not ask me how I know this.

----------------

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I have always said that Arby's could use more TVs, I'm going to see how this plays out.. :shrug:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Nosfereefer posted:

its where the homeless are no longer around you should be careful

So what about commercial centers, drags, malls, and shopping centers? No homeless there, but still Arby's.

Oh god, maybe this nightmare is deeper than I thought.

joke_explainer posted:

Is it the one downtown on Morrison? I think that restaurant is where I ate BWW for the first (and, hopefully, only) time. Despite the bright lighting and big screen TVs playing SPORTSBALL IT'S DA GAME ON, I've eaten in hospital cafeterias that were more upbeat, interesting, and had better tasting food that it did.

----------------

alnilam

[extremely child leukemia paatient voice] there aer several important factors that help me put on a brave face during my treatment. my family. my best friend kate. my excellent doctors and nurses. and the fact that my hospital serves better food in a better spirit than a buffalo wild wings.

ty manifisto

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

alnilam posted:

[extremely child leukemia paatient voice] there aer several important factors that help me put on a brave face during my treatment. my family. my best friend kate. my excellent doctors and nurses. and the fact that my hospital serves better food in a better spirit than a buffalo wild wings.

EDIT: I think I figured out the difference.

A hospital cafeteria knows that pretty much everyone in it probably has a lot on their minds and they don't need to be bothered with challenging cuisine (in either direction of quality) or a dining "experience".

Meanwhile, BWW just tries to force its ideas of fun down your throat, probably to distract you from the flavor of the poo poo-tier frozen and reheated food they serve. BWW doesn't care if you're having a good time, nor does it enable your idea of such; it's just "your meal is going to be a visual ballplayer blitzkrieg assault mixed with a suburban dad's denial of his personal despair, and you don't get a choice in the matter."

Kthulhu5000 fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 1, 2017

----------------

Twenty Four

cda posted:

it's the first thing in ages that's a contender

when you put it that way i can't argue

Twenty Four

Now I want to buy a bunch of Arby's and take it into a Buffalo Wild Wings, seat myself, and just start chowing down. If anyone asks me what I am doing I will just hand them a printed out copy of this thread and ask them for more horsey sauce.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Once I went to bww for lunch because a friend was working there. I got a salad and some fried pickles. The bill was like $14.

I will say, though, that I am a fan of the constantly-running televised trivia game with the little blue remotes where you can compete with your friends

I guess those remotes are not ideal if you are a germaphobe

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Why would Arby's pay $2.4 billion for Buffalo Wild Wings when I can get them for $7.99?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

Once I went to bww for lunch because a friend was working there. I got a salad and some fried pickles. The bill was like $14.

I will say, though, that I am a fan of the constantly-running televised trivia game with the little blue remotes where you can compete with your friends

I guess those remotes are not ideal if you are a germaphobe

I like to think Joker2, Ninja, Rebel2, and Angel have actually tried every question and just haven't gotten a single question right

ty manifisto

• Locked thread