Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nah, John’s dull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I had lovely eyesight growing up (still have it!), but my family did not have much money so I didn't get glasses until I was 14. They were huge and ugly and I was embarrassed, so I rarely wore them despite being terribly near-sighted. I was such a loving idiot. Everybody thought I was a weirdo growing up anyway, so it's not like anyone would have really given a poo poo that I had big dumb glasses.

I wasn't comfortable wearing glasses until I finally got a pair that didn't cover half my face when I was 20.

Moral: Wear your drat glasses!

Orange-brown plastic welfare frames. Man, they really knew how to stigmatize the poor back then.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ernest Goes to Camp is one of my most cherished childhood films.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Did they not have a copy of “Drunk on Freedom: The Irish in America”?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Goddamn it Gutter Phoenix, there’s a new Night Court and you’re nowhere to be found.