Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The Y2K Survival Guide by Bruce F. Webster

I don't remember ostriches being a Y2K problem people were talking about but I sure would want to know how to survive them. I'm sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Props to the guy, I'm laughing and I didn't even open the book

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Canned Panda posted:

I have a bunch of these dumb things.

There's some really gross stuff in them too. Beets with Cream Cheese Sauce. Baked Grapefruit (you nuke a grapefruit with sour cream on top of it), stuff like that.

I took a microwave cooking class in highschool (no joke) and my group somehow managed to make an absolutely delicious pumpkin parfait somehow, like layered and everything, and nobody would try it because we were in 9th grade and the idea of a pumpkin parfait was too weird for them. I made that thing for years after that cause it was basically the only somewhat impressive thing I could make

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Always scan cat books. they may be rarer than you think.

I have three of the four Space Cat books, and even bargain-hunting I've never gotten one that cost me less than $50 (and those were lucky finds). The last one is like $220 anywhere :smithicide:.

I googled this and have no idea what you're talking about unless you're literally buying stores called Space Cat Books for a pittance

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
hahahahaha

is the one with the kittens the rare one?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
what in the sam gently caress

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

You should know Space Cat, Flyball. Is did you get your username elsewhere? boo.

Pick even for you that sentence is unintelligible. Are you Delirium from The Sandman?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That cat's got some muscular hammies

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Flyball posted:

This one is quite wonderful

A

These are words with a B this time

X