Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

drat, this must be pretty great. The Guerilla Girls would have a good take on that kind of criticism, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
So is Caitlyn Jenner or the Village People now the most prominant queer person on that cover?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Not a book, but I've been intrigued by old Mental Hygiene stuff as of late:

Also, I picked up a bunch of weird old industrial/ promotional/ government comics recently, which I'll be posting in the magazine thread, so keep an eye on that if you're interested.

I feel like this should say Alpha Complex on it, not New York.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Heath posted:

I would like to know more about the Terrible Sand Pit Tragedy

i went to the beach after planning for months and got sand in my pits and it hurt, so my day was ruined

a loving tragedy

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'm glad Dr. A. Willy wrote the Illustrated Guide to Sex, he certainly is quite involved!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
in other words the airbnb owner is gonna astrally project through the wall and grope your friend in their sleep, got it

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

wa27 posted:

I hope Gutter Phoenix comes back some day. In the meantime, I picked this up at a church sale today.

is this old enough it has bonesetting instructions in it

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I immediately sent this to my mom who’s big into family history. I would not be surprised if she’s looking up a copy to buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

This is the kind of thing only the British can get away with.