Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

greetings fellow codexican

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Gutter Phoenix posted:

On a lighter note...

Mindsploitation by Vernon Chatman

This book is hilarious! The author contacts a bunch of companies (mostly overseas) that offer to write college essays on any topic for a fee. He gives them ludicrous topics and publishes the results. Vernon Chatman is probably best known for being one of the creators of Wonder Showzen, or possibly as the voice of Towelie on South Park.

not a book, but anyone interested in this should check out Chatman's* film Final Flesh

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

you're extremely cute china bot, good work

:blush:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
i also have this weird limited edition release of Baudelaire's Flowers of Evil from the 40s:

interspersed amongst the poems are drawings like these:

(one of the only ones without nudity)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

As a child, my dad would tell me it was bedtime by saying "Bedtime for Bonzo!" and as a child I had no idea wtf he was talking about or that he was referring to me as a chimpanzee that used to hang out with ronald reagan

:same:, what will be the dated bedtime reference for this generation's children?