Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
This is very much my poo poo, great OP. When I get off work I will share something of what I have. Weird old books are so cool. I've had thousands over the years, but purged nearly everything in 2006.

Why the emphasis on vans--- did you have one?

Also OP, this is a cool idea and don't close thread, I may add to it in the coming weeks when I have more time.

I am never going to get my work/errands done at home ever again, am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Julius CSAR posted:

I'm very jealous of my brother for actually owning a copy of this

Oh man we all are.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Well. It turns out that I really did purge just about everything. I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of rare books, there's one at my mom's I'll post about next week when I'm there.

I will post my favorite book though, why not?

This is what I would take to a desert island. It doesn't have a cover anymore, just the back, and I've marked it all up noting favorite passages, but its gotten me through many a lonely night.
It goes without saying how highly I recommend it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Heres some pages to give you an idea

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
What an astounding collection you obviously have. I'm curious, after all of your years being around unusual books, what do you read for pleasure? (Besides GBS)
And do you have a favorite author?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
If there was a nuclear apocalypse I'd like to be at Gutter Phoenix's house, I'd just read till I croaked.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Flyball posted:

This one is quite wonderful

A

These are words with a B this time

X

1234 S items

Stashing this idea in the back of my brain, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
And I just learned that I write my sex scenes like smutty lovely 60s paperbacks. :(