Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Here's some books from my childhood.

As opposed to the decadent atheist mother goose stories, I guess
I'm like the third person to post on here who's trans and was homeschooled lol. I even had a
Christian math book. Not sure if I still have it.

Crossover between Sherlock Holmes and the lovecraft mythos.
Someone mentioned hobo stuff, somewhere I have a book called vagabonding from the
Sixties, also crimethincs book "evasion" which is about a straight edge traveling punk rock kid
, not too many of those,if anyone wants to see pics of them or a page of the infamous
"Camping on low or no dollars" let me know. That last one is the infamous train hopping
Zine that lists when trains stop to switch employees so you can hop on them. I won't
Post the entirety of that last one because that is Simply Not Done,but a page or two would be fine, mi as
Ragged from wear and use. Also that person in the glasses looks super familiar, do you happen to
Volunteer somewhere?

Ponies Ist Krieg fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU