Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

Buses replacing trains expecting a 60 minute delay on my line, and that’s not even taking a biblical flood into consideration.

:jeb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Comstar posted:

If you have property: Get out. Get Out Now.

(Note I have been wrong for the last 6+ years, so what do I know).

We can only hope.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

there is no bubble!

We are currently finalising buying a property. We understand it’s not necessarily a great investment move at this stage of the market, but from a lifestyle perspective it is. For this reason we are buying a house in an area we could reasonably live in for ten years if need be, and at a price where we have significant wiggle room if circumstances change regarding repayments.

The amount of people described in that article who are hosed if any one of a big bunch of things happen is pretty horrific

Its a bit of a commute from mallacoota to the cbd isnt it?

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

CrazyTolradi posted:

New solution is the E-class, which has decent seating and air-con.

But requires more power than the system can handle if it wants to go up a hill.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Happy loving solstice, douchenozzles.

Hey, if I go to the shops and buy a set of streak knives, is it legally possible for me to take them home?

Your reason for carrying is you are transporting them to where they are to be used. Youre still technically carrying a weapon though.

Its the same situation with transporting firearms that have just been purchaced being a legal grey area.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

hiddenmovement posted:

Emporium. Last Friday night. 6:30 pm. I'd say employees outnumbered punters 3-4 to 1, except for maybe Uniqlo which had actual human beings buying things.

We're going into a recession.

Yeah but Emporium is garbage.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

GoldStandardConure posted:

if you aren't out of the city and home by 2pm, Ol' Bertie will rise up and sacrifice you to the Elder Gods or some poo poo I don't know

2pm is ol berties me time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

My christmas ended with a circle of union reps from 4 different unions turning on the one family member who is getting a bit libertarian.

Then i stirred up my aunt because my union stole the paramedics from her union.

• Locked thread