Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Not that it took some sort of superhuman power of deduction or foresight to predict the Libs would try to corrupt this RC but OF COURSE this loving walking sack of faeces is trying to get the royal commission to look into industry super funds <--> unions <--> Labor.

Edit: then again virtually every other brainfart of an idea they've rolled out has blown up in their face so there's probably no reason to be concerned

aejix fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
April 10 2019, the day the glorious Spudreich will arise and mash the populace into downtrodden obedience

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

One Senator, David Leyonhjelm, felt the scheme didn’t go far enough—he wanted Centrelink recipients to be tested for alcohol, too.

Noted libertarian fuckstain/champion of small government advocates for greater government intervention. I know libertarianism is pretty loving idiotic but at least the true believers will stick to the "gubmint bad" line a lot better than this dickhead. I suppose it makes sense when you realise that small government and lack of rules/regulations should only apply to him in his mind, everyone else should have the full weight of bureaucracy dumped on them. Much like virtually every proponent of the free market too I guess.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
I'd love for Triple M to play this and see how many of their listeners stroke out over it: https://youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg

2:23 is when the beat drops

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Schlesische posted:

holy poo poo that took me far too long to get.

Just like the claimaints payout

• Locked thread