Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Once you have kids you'll thank the goddamn lord for ABC2

http://iview.abc.net.au/channel/abc4kids ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

DancingShade posted:

Or at least some kind of policy where you have to hand the shirt back if you leave your job for whatever reason.

Look at this guy who thinks labourers only have one branded work shirt

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Ranter posted:

Ya'll better be worried about this. Over here in 'murica they don't have strong journalism asking politicians hard questions, keeping them on their toes, and it's a clusterfuck. I bet aus pols want softer bullshit just like it is here so they can get away with more shenanigans.

Be afraid.

We dont have this here already.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

shame he missed

Can you prove he did, and that JPB isn't having a leakesque malfunction?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

thatbastardken posted:

unless you were intoxicated without your consent!

I dunno, i have been intoxicated a lot, and managed to not kick anyone in the head.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

EoinCannon posted:

I kicked myself in the head when I was pissed.
It was more of a knee really, I loosened some teeth.

Did you? Or did you headbutt your knee?

Either way, thats some decent flexibility.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

Everyone already knows the Shoppies are poo poo, but it does also bear reminding that Fair Work are just federal level human resources.

Hasnt Fair Work been stacked with LNP stooges as well?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Solemn Sloth posted:

It’s made even better by the fact that even if you are using a standard solution which follows a relevant Australian Standard referenced directly in the national construction code, the standards are pay to access ranging from :10bux: to upwards of a thousand depending on what it’s for :toot:

Also the company that distributes these standards has a monopoly on them and they are complaining that they aren't making enough money.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Laserface posted:

Lol at the loving cry babies in here calling Apple products "horrid things" that spy on you (and presumably those people own Android devices which is even more hilarious) and complaining about them buying land to put a building on.

Also lol at people complaining about Cold Chisel and ACDC as if they arent actually good bands unfortunately adopted by bogans.

This thread is full of loving losers its fantastic.

What a surprise, Laserface with a bad opinion.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

:golfclap:

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Perth city has been packed for the last week, and of the two randoms shopping centres I went to, one has been empty and one has been packed.

Its very hit or miss

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

You Am I posted:

Gotta get the shopping done before the shops close at midday or whatever backwards thing Perth shops still do.

Except they dont?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

GoldStandardConure posted:

if you aren't out of the city and home by 2pm, Ol' Bertie will rise up and sacrifice you to the Elder Gods or some poo poo I don't know

That more to escape the death trap of heat that is a concrete jungle with no trees rather than enforced shopping hours though

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

NT News is still better than the Australian.

The sun is hot

Water is wet

I wiped my rear end with some TP and ended up with a better read than the Australian.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

I got put in charge of the potato bake and one of the desserts this year. Mum had to do naff all cooking this year.

I sucked at cooking for a long time, then got into it after I moved out and got sick of eating like poo poo.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

there has never been a good question asked "only out of academic curiosity"

Jonah Galtberg with a late contender for dumbest post of the year.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

find an example of that phrase where it was not used with the same connotation as ~*~playing devils advocate~*~

http://bfy.tw/FnSG

Don't double down when you say something dumb. Admit it and move on.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

ili posted:

I reckon there's a pretty decent correlation between living in a poo poo state and disliking the beach. Come to QLD where the beaches are fucken awesome.

Beaches in WA are pretty loving neato as well.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Intoluene posted:

Look, just because it worked for Holt doesn't mean it'll work for the rest of the Liberal party.

No, but I'm happy to try

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

'Murica gently caress yeah

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Don Dongington posted:

The moment that more than a handful of gun toting rednecks and hillbillies cotton on to the fact that the only threat that more guns absolutely won't protect them from are cops, and that they're perfectly happy to shoot whitey, poo poo is getting messy.

You say that like poo poo isnt already messy.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

how does it feel to be a literal goonsay

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Zenithe posted:

There are lots of trumps though. Fortunately the piss tape is real.

Even if it isnt, we can always do the zodiac killer treatment to it.

• Locked thread