Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentF
May 11, 2009
Ask me to withdraw their money for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

we got maiwar. not officially yet, but it's as good as done.

ABC site is showing me Greens at 8,369 to 8,365!

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Can't stumble the Trumble

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Some of the posters in this thread's obsession with unremarkable right wing commentators is obsessive and creepy. They've said and done nothing important, why are you posting this?

:same: gently caress off, Daisy. gently caress off about Daisy.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Looks like yet another loving way for the Liberals to subvert democracy. The only time I ever hear about the AAT is when they stuff it with yet another Liberal staffer or functionary. Is there any chance in the world that this body is making non-partisan, objective decisions?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Well, I'd say Richard was never fit to run the country. Need more seats, mate.

Nobody can tell me that RDN would make a worse prime minister than Bill Shorten or goddamn Malcolm Turnbull. RDN has a bunch of good policies, listens to the scientists and experts, and treasures transparent government instead of finding increasingly shifty ways to conceal donations (or in the case of Parakeelia, straight up embezzling government money).

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

You have selected benevolent dictatorship, press 1 to choose again or simply hang up.

gently caress you're stupid. Either tyranny of the majority or dictatorship? Go read a book.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

Gee that's rude. All I was doing was supporting Bill Shorten's great efforts in supporting rights for a minority and following through on the democratic will of the majority.

Nah you jumped to the defense of Shorten just like you do whenever anyone even mildly criticises the ALP. Then someone said that flip-flopping political stances based on who currently has a slim majority isn't the best idea and you brought up dictatorships for some reason. I think we want politicians who are honest about who they are and have personal convictions, instead of politicians terrified of supporting basic legal rights for homosexuals until it looks popular enough to become safe.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
I like the building. Look how hosed up it looks.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Why is it that Pauline can't see what Ashby is up to and everyone else can?

gently caress if it keeps leading to election results like we saw in QLD I hope Pauline continues to not see poo poo.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

I got this reference and I'm far too pleased with myself that I did.

I still reinstall the game every 2 years or so. It was truly excellent.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

That we never got a Generals 2 is the single greatest injustice of the 21st century.

Apparently development was pretty far along and then EA just decided to cancel it. What an utter waste.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtl2Q_tUDDQ

AgentF
May 11, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Glad the magpie's beating the meme chicken.

What the gently caress? We all got Stockholm Syndrome or something?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

I can literally hear the people smugglers' dicks hardening. Those dicks are salivating.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Skellybones posted:

This is why the LNP wanted to ban science.

But... but they said the laws of mathematics were commendable...

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Could it be an attempt to sway the voting? Like how in the US they're not allowed to report on results before a certain time.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

AgentF
May 11, 2009
:siren: Adelaide Goons

In mid-January I am organising a “Games and Cocktail Night” fundraising event for my local Greens branch. It will be held at The William Bligh, which is that small new rum bar in the East End. The plan is to play boardgames with some cocktails and good craft beer, and the funds raised will go towards the upcoming state election. If this sounds like the sort of thing you'd be interested in then come along! Good last minute Christmas present for that nerd in your life.

The plan is to have branch members serving as “Game Valets” that will set up and run the games and make sure everyone is having fun all night. You don’t need to know any boardgame rules or bring a group with you, as you will be introduced to others and we will look after you the second you walk in the door. We're offering a complementary cocktail with each ticket and snacks and antipasto will be available on the night.

It will be held at 6:30 on January 15th. RSVP and more details here if you're interested.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

hiddenmovement posted:

Emporium. Last Friday night. 6:30 pm. I'd say employees outnumbered punters 3-4 to 1, except for maybe Uniqlo which had actual human beings buying things.

We're going into a recession.

Economists: is this a leading or lagging indicator?

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Happy Proclamation Day cunts! :cryingpipingshrike:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009
The Loved Ones

• Locked thread