Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ili posted:

Annastacia Palaszczuk is the best state leader by virtue of being the leader of the best state.

The gently caress you call Queensland?

I kid, it's actually pretty nice up here outside of the humidity and how there's not even remotely close to enough wind to take the edge off.

Also hopefully there's no more association with Bjelke-Petersen now that his widow is dead.

Lid posted:

Rererereposting

Triple M is making the surprising move to launch its own top 100 playlist on Australia Day next year, just weeks after triple j announced it is moving the date of the Hottest 100.

An email sent to Triple M subscribers, obtained by The Music today, announced the 'Ozzest 100' list and takes a jab at the youth broadcaster.

"So, the taxpayer funded FM has decided that there’ll be no soundtrack for Australia Day. Let’s face it, that’s usually full of hipsters or kids making music on a Mac," the email reads.

"At Triple M, we’re going to give you what you’ve asked for. The perfect Australia Day soundtrack."

Australia; because gently caress you for not wanting to be associated with the murder for Aboriginals.

hooman posted:

If triplem open voting to the public, we all need to get everyone we know to vote frenzal.

My suggestions:
I know why dinosaurs became extinct it's because they learned how to suck their own cocks
Russel Crowe's Band
Bucket Bong

I nominate 'I sucked a lot of cock to get where I am'

Testekill fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Dec 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

CrazyTolradi posted:

Brisbane got all HFC NBN because it's clearly what it deserves.

Oh did we? I couldn't tell because my internet shits itself for the smallest reason despite having the NBN.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

gently caress, I didn't see the New Zealand option until after I voted. It's definitely New Zealand.

Yup, New Zealand for best Australian state

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The sad thing is that our mental health support system is so reactionary. The driver suffered mental health problems to the extent of being placed on a mental health plan and was known to use Ice. You'd think he'd be identified and given help before he reached this point.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

ewe2 posted:

Hey other racists noticed us!

https://twitter.com/bnp/status/943823261539979264

What an ugly stunted little organization.

Wow, the literal British nazi party

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

hiddenmovement posted:

Emporium. Last Friday night. 6:30 pm. I'd say employees outnumbered punters 3-4 to 1, except for maybe Uniqlo which had actual human beings buying things.

We're going into a recession.

They shifted boxing day sales to the lead up into Christmas just so that they can make some ground back on online distributors.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

And then people on twitter are just shouting 'why didn't the Australians call the FBI as soon as Papapoopypants got drunk and talked poo poo'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Cleretic posted:

I've been considering getting Stan for access to the CW's stuff, but I'm not sure, is Romper Stomper okay enough for me to accept giving money to the people airing it? The ads I got before Youtube videos looked awfully 'glamorizing racist fuckwads'.

The creator of Romper Stomper seems like a bit of a oval office also.

edit: From the ads that I've seen for the series, it looks like it's pulling a both sides thing which is completely gutless in this political climate.

• Locked thread