Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Pretend I quoted the post about Shorten/Dastyari ALP internal factional politics from the last thread here

ALP internal factional politics is the most pathetic thing in the whole world and everyone who is involved in it is a king-sized loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Greens and ALP are increasingly not competing for the same demographic anymore, and with ALP making GBS threads the bed in Northcote that's probably going to continue.

The ALP are going to go all in on middle class suburbanites, a strategy that has served the Democrats so well in the US. When the old Catholics start to die off Melbourne's North will go Green forever.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
It will be a relief for the ALP when they can stop pretending to be the Progressive Choice and just embrace the fact that they are the party for 20-something private school spivs whose parents went to public schools and middle aged women from Zone 2 who live in fear of the Apex Gang.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Trenchant insight from the minion avatar

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Michael Hutchence cranked his hog to death because he wasn’t allowed to pinch bottoms

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Why do only the capitalists reap the spoils from automation? If someone can now do the same work in 5 seconds that used to take them three days they should get a 1600000% pay rise

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Truly this was a triumph for Bill Shorten, who has been a vocal supporter of marriage equality since the moment the polls said that 51% of Australians supported it

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

JBP posted:

Yeah well given that's how democracy generally works I'd say that's good.

Democracy works by cowards caving in to the tyranny of the majority?

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

JBP posted:

Could it be that my comment was on the impossibility of a majority supporting same sex marriage and you coloured it Bill Shorten :nallears:

I’ve read this 10 times and still cannot parse it

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
It’s plausible that politicians are more prone to getting hacked on account of them mostly being very old and very stupid

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I love meritocracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
No

• Locked thread