Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
motherfuckn newy oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i want to be a teacher just so i can tell kids about dildos, like my teachers did to me

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
in year 7 french our teacher, who was about 80 years old and looked like a dried apple, inexplicably decided to explain to us what a douche was (her justification was that it's a french word) and caused a major incident

she also told us she had a lifesize nude self-portrait above her dining table at home

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i paid little attention in french because my friend and i were writing tekken yaoi up the back of the classroom. he was unaccountably obsessed with heihachi

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
ban suvs

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
a confused 90-year-old with an suv can function simultaneously as a terrorist and as a concrete bollard

ask me about living in newcastle

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
dutton looks like he's about to split open and millions of tiny naked hungering duttons crawl out of his hollow shell

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
hello friends

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
why would anyone make a series of wolf creek. it's meant to be an almost unbearable two hours, you're not left wanting more, that's kind of the point. same goes for romper stomper. actually the same is true of most decently written movies, which is exactly why this nightmare wasteland of sequels and adaptations we're wandering in is going to starve our culture to death without some sort of miracle

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i felt quite positive about australia while i was living in the inner west but now i'm in newcastle and my positivity has evaporated like magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
my old nemesis, the golden calf

• Locked thread