Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Anidav posted:

Morrison on the news this morning claiming a banking commission will raise bank fees and interest rates.

He’s probably right, but that’s not necessarily a reason not to go ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

more like enterprise bargaining chip on their shoulder

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Also “investment property” owners have zero incentive to install them because they don’t pay the electricity bills. Maybe if those bills were included in your rent though...

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

The state government relaxed the laws so when people complain that the shops aren’t open they at least can’t blame the government for stopping them.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Why are you guys pushing for learning cooking instead of pushing for kids to learn how to maximise their economic power so they can pay others to cook

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

My dads career was wiped out by paul keating’s budget cuts in the eighties and he vowed never to vote Labor again but the most recent mob of the LNP and some stern talking to from me over the last few years has had him reconsidering. It’s a start i guess.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

The Downer Months:

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/947141692053958656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

We were sitting next to the harbour watching the fireworks and strolled calmly past hundreds of cars backed up all the way down tamaki drive, it was great. Also saw two cruise ships fully lit up and i swear one of them was tilting because all the passengers were on one side watching.

• Locked thread