Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
One thing not covered in the previous thread is the suspicious number of people claiming to be SES. I think we have some stolen valour here.

If you claim to be in the SES, name your commanding officers here. The truth will out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

freebooter posted:

With an early election - why do the ordinary punters always whinge about elections? I know we're all political junkies who love them, but seriously, I don't notice any difference whatsoever between ordinary times and election season except a handful of ads on TV. So what gives?

People don't like getting off their arses and going to a polling booth, apparently. I had to vote in Parramatta and there was one guy there who wouldn't stop shouting I'M JUST HERE TO GET MY NAME MARKED OFF like anyone gave a poo poo.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Hobo Erotica posted:

You're not in the SES are you

I'm retired now, but I used to do intel patrols in Iraq for which I got a Victoria Cross. Don't you dare question my service.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I think whoever reckons Daisy isn't sufficiently important enough to mock should write up a list of people we can mock as well as their achievements so we can make informed decisions as rational actors.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/DaisyCousens/status/855244272995520514

I'm sorry Daisy, but I've had orders from the top - you're not important enough to hang poo poo on.

• Locked thread