Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I have a bunch of questions :mrgw:

Despite experiencing them differently, does your tastes and preferences sort of align with common distastes and acquired tastes? I mean like, people like different stuff, of course, but certain foodstuffs like, say; coffee, beer, olives, whiskey and a bunch of others are either commonly disliked, or acquired tastes; does that translate into those foodstuffs generally having unpleasing sounds?

Is it useful or hindering in some way, like, does it make cooking for others more difficult, or it it just like, instead of "this needs more salt" you go "this needs more bass" and it works out the same?

If I understand it right, when eating something and experiencing sound, you also still taste it, right? If I got that right, does well-tasting food usually get nice sounds, or are there examples of nice-tasting food with horrible sounds. You mentioned being a picky eater, but do you have any particularly weird or quirky guilty pleasures? Like, maybe eating raw potatoes is just straight up symphony.

lmbo. Don't skip this one, regardless of sexual preference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread