Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Foxnews mentioned something about Hilary in the last 45 seconds before the ball dropped, happy loving Christmas y'all

And a merry Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

i feel the exact same as before

Like when you graduated from wizard college

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

i feel the exact same as before

you did it wrong

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Boom. gently caress everything.

disappointed the nukes aren’t in the air rite now

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
jenny maccarthy still pretty

also still bonkers

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a big, beautiful glowing ball

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

hi yes I'm posting from 2018

I don't want to give anything away but you should spend some time with your loved ones right about now

do they still have star war there

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i keep seeing a newborn baby getting squeezed out of a tube on these commercials for a tv show

are they saying that something more exciting will happen during the show than that? because that’s a big promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

On my way to work some guy was walking towards oncoming traffic in the middle of I-75.

I say walking, but it's the kind of walking you do when you're super hosed up and your top is all bent over in your best approximation of upright.

That guy had a really good close out to 2017. I await the new report of his death in the morning.

theres a homeless guy near my office who just straight up walks through the middle of a busy intersection and yells at cars as he does it. I’ve seen him do this multiple times

had a smoke with him once cool dude

• Locked thread