Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Is currently on the television

several games will be played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

comedy goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

nice save, call him up gareth

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Good goal from that Hazard lad

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lmao the pathetic attempt at defending from that Newcastle player

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Yep that's definitely a penalty

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Newcastle have done well to only be 3 down

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Serious mindgames from wengy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

FML

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

HOW HAVE WE NOT SCORED

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Stonewall loving penalty

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

2 penalties I'm going to murder the ref

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

poo poo result but great game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

City can just gently caress off imo

• Locked thread