Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Spurs have given up on this 3 at the back fad, and are playing with 4 at the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Football is dumb

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

sassassin posted:

Is cricfree pants for anyone else? Streams have been poo poo for weeks.

use r/soccerstreams

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Son is good and I am glad Spurs have him

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

I don't really know where he would get in to a 4 at the back team, likely 3 at best behind Winks and Dembele or Son and Lamela

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Probably a bad idea to clothesline a dude and get him with the elbow

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Mostly I am just disappointed that he will probably miss City, as he probably would have bodied up a few of them.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

Cancel this season TIA

Agreed OP

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

There is a lot of time left for sure. It's one of the few bad runs under Poch, but it is not insurmountable.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

This has been an entertaining half of foot

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

United are going to keep getting carved up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That really was something from Pogba

• Locked thread