Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time
I just picked this game up yesterday. It should soothe my MMO needs with my super limited time.

I started and Elf Warrior and I just hit 10. I pulled an A rank sword and shield out of my level 10 box. I was thinking of going Sword Singer mostly because I like buffing and "bard" themed classes. Should I worry about not getting a good or even useful pull from this box? Should I even think about playing SWS if I'll primarily be dicking around solo (unless my schedule syncs up with you guys). I read they aren't that great but as long as I can still be useful I don't mind being suboptimal. I already claimed the 300 red crystal reward on this character but if that's not a big deal and you guys have a recommendation for a better class the I'm for it.

IGN: Pheart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time
Just pulled an R Dual Swords of Revolution.
I applied to Bangavel since I was too low for Banhammer.

Thanks for all the tips.

J3ng4 fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 16, 2018

• Locked thread