Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm not as ORIGINAL and CREATIVE as you guys, but I wanted to join in and show you my amazing new OC I made from my GBS adoptable! Maybe someone will be Desperadpo's friend... or more??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

I'm the height of the handle of the blade on his right side compared to the height of the handle on his left side.

ARE YOU TRYING TO CRITIZISM ME? I SAID NO CRITICS PLZ ITS NOT WRONG ITS JUST MY STYLE and anyway why dont you draw your own giant swords with handles if youre the master of sword handles huh smart guy? huh? Im telling mom that yur cyberbullying me.

a hole-y ghost posted:

oh I thought that was another sword with big purple blade

That's clearly his DeathCape yu can tell because of the advanced shading techniq I used.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Drangus the dingusdog

favorite food: big burito

place of b irth: the future

drangus is a cool mean dude and can play the saxomophone. bullys fear him and poop there pants espeically JORDAN BRADSHAW who is a dumass. when thraetened dranguses quills become turjid to protet his soft body from punchs and kicks and bieng stuffed into lockers. when sumoned drangus can unlaesh a powefulk energy attack that devestates the spinal colums of jocks and bullies. drangus worst enemy is professor android who tries to stael the prescious fluids from his impressive quills via suktion machene. drangus is teh stronkest dingusdoag and can bench 75lbs

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007

I'm sure that someone, somewhere has drawn Matrix/Domino's crossover roleplaying art before.

Question: does the winner have any say in what avatar gets chosen or is it up to the whims of fate (the OP)?

gmc9987 fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Dec 4, 2017

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i decided to do a character updated based off some original thoughts I've had from growing as an artist

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gmc9987 posted:

I'm sure that someone, somewhere has drawn Matrix/Domino's crossover roleplaying art before.

Question: does the winner have any say in what avatar gets chosen or is it up to the whims of fate (the OP)?

It’s very responsible of you to credit the owners of the original IP.

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007

Applewhite posted:

It’s very responsible of you to credit the owners of the original IP.

As always, no copyright intended.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gmc9987 posted:

Whims, sir!

Though it may have something to do with your OC.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Grandmother of Five posted:

i decided to do a character updated based off some original thoughts I've had from growing as an artist

lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Grandmother of Five posted:

nice, you're really improving in terms of drawing and writing I can see it.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hey guys, just thought of a new oc. Sometimes these ideas they just come to me. Being around all you creative people just gives me energy to create and it just kind of happens. I don't know, it's hard to describe how the genius mind works.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Hey guys, just thought of a new oc. Sometimes these ideas they just come to me. Being around all you creative people just gives me energy to create and it just kind of happens. I don't know, it's hard to describe how the genius mind works.

:eyepop:

The originality is thought provoking.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogus Adventure posted:

Please don't replace my avatar, I like this one too much.

I gave it, I can take it away! :argh:

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

Akujiki
Nov 25, 2013

:magical:

I know I'm missing a joke with the binary but progupine had me crying tears of laughter.

Akujiki fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 4, 2017

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Jose Mengelez posted:

Drangus the dingusdog

favorite food: big burito

place of b irth: the future

drangus is a cool mean dude and can play the saxomophone. bullys fear him and poop there pants espeically JORDAN BRADSHAW who is a dumass. when thraetened dranguses quills become turjid to protet his soft body from punchs and kicks and bieng stuffed into lockers. when sumoned drangus can unlaesh a powefulk energy attack that devestates the spinal colums of jocks and bullies. drangus worst enemy is professor android who tries to stael the prescious fluids from his impressive quills via suktion machene. drangus is teh stronkest dingusdoag and can bench 75lbs

This is Art.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

I really liked Cutter the Emohog.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
the Edgehog

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Finally, a truly original OC!

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I'm writing all of these characters into my SA headcanon thanks guys

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

Akujiki posted:

:magical:

I know I'm missing a joke with the binary but progupine had me crying tears of laughter.

Escape Addict posted:

I really liked Cutter the Emohog.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

These are extremely good, and I'd pay money to adopt them.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hearts for eyeballs :love:

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry

This is so rad

Help I can't stop making lovely OC's

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

City of Glompton posted:

hello this is a fine thread. please accept my humble oc.

This is Just Fuckin's best friend

Red Spycrab
Jun 23, 2017

sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

KakerMix posted:

Say hello to Just fuckin'

He's a cool, laid back but HOT pepper that don't take poo poo from nobody. He chills, is cool, and everyone wants to be as cool.

Dislikes: Everyone that doesn't like those things

yo this guy looks pretty cool

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

holy poo poo

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
A helpful reminder for those who are worried that their drawing skills aren’t up to par for this thread:
https://twitter.com/britishgaming/status/935876584116031488

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

hello i have channeled my freshman year of high school weaboo as gently caress self

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

He is a bad egg and he can turn into a sharek (Great White). He preys on the weak... in more ways than one !! Watch out boys!!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I lost it when I got to "theists"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Help I can't stop making lovely OC's

Good!

Pick posted:

Kuro Motorcycle.

:lol:

So many of you guys are making such great stuff!

:allears:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

He is a bad egg and he can turn into a sharek (Great White). He preys on the weak... in more ways than one !! Watch out boys!!

is he a backup singer for the gorillaz

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

I love that "<sad3 backstory" tattoo so much

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The White Dragon posted:

is he a backup singer for the gorillaz

no but his dad is the entire mafia

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

jeez this ones really touching and the tattoo on the shark mode really adds depth to it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

:eyepop:

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

WOAH!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

I also love his shark form's tattoo, as well as the glowing red nipples.

• Locked thread