Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

KakerMix posted:

This is Just Fuckin's best friend

:byob1::hf::byob1:

also, :five: -- every oc in this thread is delightful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

City of Glompton posted:

:byob1::hf::byob1:

also, :five: -- every oc in this thread is delightful
wtf this guy stole Grandmother of Five's OC

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
This is Rick Butt, he is an OC but also my lover.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scarycave posted:

:wth:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
My OC is the next one to be posted. I paied the artist $300 for it. And then a premium so I got the copyright. And then another premium so that they can use the copyright and randomly insert it into their nsw drawings proving they link and credit me for the design.

Mummys credit card traveled far that day.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

scarycave posted:

This dude is ready for business

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Stankster
Bio: a magical flying tank that gives rides to sad children. (Design by Vriska Applewhite, age 5)

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Dec 5, 2017

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So that's what Rob Liefeld has been working on.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

So that's what Rob Liefeld has been working on.

I've updated MEW-X's design to make him even more awesome. THE SAME COPYRIGHTS APPLY! ALL STEALING WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:newlol:

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Ace Detective Ken Danger-San had an angel for a mother and a demon for a father and became a detective to track down who killed his clan so he could kill them for revenge. He is also a black belt in karate and tai kwan do and is the best shooter in the world and never misses his target but he never kills people with his gun because that would be dishonorable so he kills them with his fire powers instead

He wears a leather jacket made from demon skin with the sleeves cut off so he can fight better and his senseis old karate uniform underneath it so all of his enemies know who he is and he also wears a trilby and nobody makes fun of him for it because he can beat them up if they do. His parents were never disappointed in him and they left him their big mansion after they died and all of their money and their sports car which is the fastest in the world.

Likes: Beating up people and solving crimes and avenging his family clan
Hates: Being told what to do and dishonoring his family/name/clan name

!!!COPYRIGHT DANGEROUS MINORITY DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION !!!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Please don't steal this OC, it is the only thing of value I have in my life.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 5, 2017

Red Spycrab
Jun 23, 2017

Dangerous Minority posted:

he never kills people with his gun because that would be dishonorable

God dammit :golfclap:

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Ive got a good one on the way but I still have to flesh out the bio. I hope the contest doesnt end before I get this bad boy submitted because wooo wee she is a sure bet.

Edit: Also it’s not a furry so that basically crushes approximately 90% of the competition in this hosed up dead gay forum.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ace Detective Ken Danger-San had an angel for a mother and a demon for a father and became a detective to track down who killed his clan so he could kill them for revenge. He is also a black belt in karate and tai kwan do and is the best shooter in the world and never misses his target but he never kills people with his gun because that would be dishonorable so he kills them with his fire powers instead

He wears a leather jacket made from demon skin with the sleeves cut off so he can fight better and his senseis old karate uniform underneath it so all of his enemies know who he is and he also wears a trilby and nobody makes fun of him for it because he can beat them up if they do. His parents were never disappointed in him and they left him their big mansion after they died and all of their money and their sports car which is the fastest in the world.

I can't believe how good this character is. If I were you I'd be looking out for stealers :aaa:

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

a hole-y ghost posted:

I can't believe how good this character is. If I were you I'd be looking out for stealers :aaa:

We'll put Detective Danger on the case, he ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN/WOMAN

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
I love all of these! I was totally 'this guy' when I was younger. I wish I knew where to find all my terrible, terrible drawings!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Twas the night before TTTTTttttt and all through the tollyloffers, not a single tolly could be taddled.

"Taint be so!" say this tollylad, and all throughout tollyloffers land the tarriest tune carried about the tiny trees and twigs.

"TeetlEEE TeetlOOO Taaa TAAA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," he twang and twang till his twangers tilted on a tangent.

Tantalizingly this lad of tolly tickled the timbers and the termites with oral trombones till all were tweezed.

The T'end.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

This is Kuro Motorcycle.

He is a bad egg and he can turn into a sharek (Great White). He preys on the weak... in more ways than one !! Watch out boys!!

His hair is even shark shaped, this is picks best post.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT loving STEAL I AM SERIOUS

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

cool charaCTER VUT YUO STOLE That cool S from me that's my original creationn!!!

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I curse you for starting this thread during finals. I need that avatar though. I'll have something by Saturday hopefully.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
This is my new OC who is good for every time.

You can steal Pies, Pies is good for everybody.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Would play a Smooshy Pies game

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I too feel the need for Smooshy Pies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's me, I'm the guy submitting hundreds of asks to Smooshy's tumblr askblog.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I think this next character maybe is my magnet opus... you better not steal :mad:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

I think this next character maybe is my magnet opus... you better not steal :mad:

Whoa.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I was in a play-by-post Mutants and Masterminds game with players who basically all submitted donut steel characters. Was is the operative word because I quit. You'd think that it would have been funny, but it was really loving terrible.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am tempted to feed this into either HG simulator to see what insanity would arise

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

EorayMel posted:

I am tempted to feed this into either HG simulator to see what insanity would arise

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Sharpest Crayon posted:

This is my new OC who is good for every time.

You can steal Pies, Pies is good for everybody.

Pies is a Good Boy and I love him

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So who won?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you could say..in a way, we all did :kiddo:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway