Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Since 2003, Ohio State has played in six Fiesta Bowls, and a BCS championship in the Fiesta Bowl's stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Not happy with the Outback Bowl, but it's always prestigious to play on New Year's Day, I guess?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Last year, I missed the playoffs completely because I was in Toronto.

This year, maybe the same thing, but in Buffalo.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

Sparty demonstrates a proven medical procedure from Michigan State's gymnastics team

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

You know what, despite the Big Ten trying to give MSU, and the three late-addition eastern schools forced rivalries with each other, no team deserves its rival like Michigan State-Penn State.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

sportsgenius86 posted:

Is that more or less serious than when Taylor Lewan threatened to rape a woman for reporting her own rape by his teammate and was allowed to continue playing with no punishment?

And would you say that university issue is comparable to say, two teammates reporting Lewan’s threatened retaliatory rape of the girl only to be ignored?

It's more serious, because the rapist ultimately got expelled, and everyone involved with trying to cover things up got fired. Because ultimately, that's how things are supposed to work.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://mobile.twitter.com/BlatantHomerism/status/938026227348144129

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Now I am fired up about the Outback Bowl

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Also what do you think it would smell like lol

Nanni, the onion costume, or Reveille the dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

quote:

The Michigan football coach and his wife, Sarah, paid a visit to C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor on Tuesday, dressed as Santa and Mrs. Claus.

A team spokesman says the Harbaughs spent two hours visiting patients, some of whom had no idea it was Harbaugh underneath the fake beard.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/12/jim_harbaugh_wife_sarah_dress.html

• Locked thread