Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Condoleeza Rice isn't on the committee anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Gotta say I've appreciated how ESPN handles these CFP selection shows. They don't string you along any more than they have to.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

IDK, really shouldn't take this long to put together graphics when you know 3 teams. Make like 5 different pre-set graphics and you are probably good to go. Maybe they are lying about that part?

I mean, sure, but considering this is a three hour show at least they're getting them in within the first half hour. Same has gone for the weekly show throughout the year.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Ok now find a 2011 quote.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

hahahahahahahaha

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I guess Yahoo is out of the question this year. Is anyone planning on making an ESPN group? If not I'll probably do one tonight.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

:siren: The bowl pick'em group is up! :siren:
http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/group?groupID=179464
password: goons

Like usual, it's confidence picks. 1 is the least confident, 41 is the most. You can change your picks and order right up until game time, so keep that in mind once the championship teams are known.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

I think I'm a low functioning moron, because I can't figure out how to join the group.

Looks like maybe you have to log in first?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Baker won the Heisman but the real reason to watch the ceremony (to see what Mike Rozier is wearing) did not disappoint.

https://twitter.com/LookItsHCG/status/939675542084837376

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

Can someone post the pick em link I need to make my picks?

wa27 posted:

:siren: The bowl pick'em group is up! :siren:
http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/group?groupID=179464
password: goons

Like usual, it's confidence picks. 1 is the least confident, 41 is the most. You can change your picks and order right up until game time, so keep that in mind once the championship teams are known.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Obviously the game will still happen, but it's still fun to point at laugh at FSU and the NCAA. Hopefully it gets even more coverage before the game.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is an incredible spite move and i respect it infinitely

"Chicago's Big Time college football team" :perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Bill Walton was on San Diego radio today and said he didn't know who was playing in the title game tonight. Then when he found out Georgia was playing, said the only thing he knew about Georgia was Herschel Walker and Jimmy Carter.

I can't wait for the Bill Walton megacast

Is it confirmed that Bill Walton is on the megacast again this year? If so, I know what I'm watching.

• Locked thread