Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Emron posted:

Right. I think they're in a tough spot because their methods point to OSU but putting in a team that lost by 31 to a 7-5 team is a hard pill to swallow for a lot of people.

Ehh 2014 OSU got their asses handed to them by a 6-6 Va Tech team IN COLUMBUS. It was obviously the right move putting them in then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I like the argument that if you’re gonna let Alabama in because they only have one loss, you should let Wisconsin in instead.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I’m just happy that those two games on NYD probably will be decent games. Has there been a good semifinal game other than OSU-Bama in ‘14?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

corn on the cop posted:

how could you forget about the Humiliation of Jameis Winston by the Oregon Ducks

I said good game not hilarious game.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Yates posted:

Basically you have the four least likeable teams in the nation backed by the four worst fan bases playing for the title. Wonderful.

Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Penn State are not, in fact, in the playoffs.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I’m ok with the 4 teams that are in, but I just can’t stand how the idiots on tv are talking about it. Ugh.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Georgia's not gonna win. Anyone else in this dumb playoff can win but Georgia's not gonna win.

Well their chances of winning may take a hit. Starting LB Natrez Patrick was arrested on drug related charges for the third time on Saturday night.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Well, Coach Harbaugh, that might've been your only chance to beat Sparty, so maybe don't pop the champagne bottle just yet.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
She just got in a really bad car accident....now she’s got cancer....aaaaaand she’s dead. Sending some white lilies for her funeral though. RIP Lenay.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Thoguh posted:

I feel like this guy typed that with one hand.

:drat:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

DJExile posted:

the problem with this is the NCAA isn't law enforcement (frankly, nor should they be). It's likely more dependent on the schools themselves or maybe the conference.

Yeah one can look no further than the NFL if you want to see how bad that could turn out if the NCAA themselves started dealing with punishments. They're bad enough at dealing with eligibility issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
"Sir, what part of 'this copyrighted broadcast may not be reproduced or retransmitted without the express written consent of the Southeastern Conference' did you not understand?"

• Locked thread