Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
I just don’t see any way Clemson doesn’t win this whole thing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

OperaMouse posted:

Why does Bama have more rights than Wisconsin? They both lost to the only decent team they played, but undefeated otherwise. At least the Badgers lost to a 2 loss team instead of a 3 one, and made it to its conference final.

It just means more.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Randaconda posted:

I'm pulling for Georgia. OU and Clemson already have titles recently, as does Alabama and OSU.

Welcome!

I’m not excited to face off against Mayfield but by some stroke of luck black magic maybe Clemson gets upended. The Clemson D-line scares the poo poo out of me.

E:

FizFashizzle posted:

You should never do this.

Imagine the most insufferable fanbase after they win something, then multiply it by a factor of 10 and you'll have a vague idea of what we'd be dealing with.

I don’t know if I want to deal with Clemson: back-to-back national champs here in Charleston.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

LeeMajors posted:

No you really don’t.

Also, gently caress Georgia.

Also,

:unsmith::hf::unsmith: fellow Charleston goon.

:hfive: For enjoying awful traffic and terrible roads.

I don’t know if I can agree with besmirching the University of Georgia, however.

You all know who the biggest winners of all are? Nike. No matter who it is (OSU/Bama) they once again get all four playoff times (Wisconsin and Auburn are Under Armour).

I’m excited to participate in some consumerism by purchasing a diamond playoff jacket. All of the Clemson folks I know have one from last year and they are sharp. Hopefully they look just as good this year.

E: Miami is Adidias as well.

Pandanaut fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Dec 3, 2017

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

LLCoolJD posted:

Clemson + Georgia, I would guess. Thank God that's not an issue this year.

I’m going to guess Oklahoma instead of UGA as much as it pains me to think about.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
So the only watch party out of the six teams is Clemson with Papa John’s.

I love Dabo sometimes.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Scarf posted:

Marty Smith is pissed he's not at the Clemson pizza party

Hell I don’t even like Clemson and I want to be at the pizza party.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Chump Farts posted:

When are they actually selecting?

Guessing it’ll be 12:30 on the dot. Have to build those graphics.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
Urbz is gonna need some of Dabo’s pizza.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
I told you guys that Saban was going to give up a day of recruiting without getting in.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Danny can’t do math I guess.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Yates posted:

Basically you have the four least likeable teams in the nation backed by the four worst fan bases playing for the title. Wonderful.

But they left Ohio State out and Auburn didn’t make it.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

KKKLIP ART posted:

UGA at the rose bowl seems pretty cool, dunno about you guys.

:agreed:

I am so excited. I casually looked into going but that just ain’t happening.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

D.N. Nation posted:

They gave then-#1 Georgia a pretty spry test in Athens, though it was one of those games where UGA outgained USC by a ton but just didn't finish off drives. 24-10 final.

Yep. They haven’t been as dangerous as they could have been with Deebo but all around pretty solid. Bentley can make some plays and it’s not as though Muschamp can’t coach a defense.

I would think they beat Michigan in a typical ugly Muschamp game.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
Noted dumbass Natrez Patrick (Georgia linebacker) got arrested for weed for the third time.

Probably will mean he’s kicked off the team once UGA runs through everything internally.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
Shea Patterson tweeted that he is transferring to Michigan.

E: Link - https://twitter.com/SheaPatterson_1/status/940281651317411840

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
https://twitter.com/AriWasserman/status/943521437855436802

I’m sure this will go well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
Not a great day to be a South Carolina fan with their own issues combined with Georgia and Clemson racking up players.

• Locked thread