Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
gently caress tOSU for putting Bama back in the playoff

Wisconsin you had one job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

No way Bama gets in over OSU. OSU is a cleaner less messy route for the committee, and they still get big time money.

t w o
l o s s e s

No way they leap over Bama, Bama's brand will get them in (their schedule sure as hell shouldn't).

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

C2C - 2.0 posted:

:same: but Ole Miss. Of course I'm still waiting for them to win their first one in order to let my hatred really come to a boil.

Wait, the team you're doing anything to prevent getting a championship is Ole Miss? Uhh then I have good news, you're not going to have to worry about that for a few years.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

vikingstrike posted:

Would be too much to ask for the Georgia Rivals board to just be happy and enjoy the win right? Yep. Let’s complain about WR blocking.

My eyes can’t roll hard enough.

Why the hell would you read a Georgia Rivals board? This is like swimming in the East River and complaining that you contracted giardia.

• Locked thread