Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
6 team playoff: each P5 champion, one wild card, and the highest ranked G5 school :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
whoops, meant to drop the wild card part.

I dunno, I still think 4 teams is fine and 8 teams is unnecessary, just thinking via typing here folks because it seems like outside of this forum a ton of people are bitching about it as usual.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Just put in the top-4 teams in PPG and see what happens.

e: there'd have to be a bit of adjusting to make sure their defensive ppg isn't too good though, I just wanna see shootouts

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Residency Evil posted:

My fiancee is an Ohio State alum but I'm rooting against them, even though I have no real college football allegiance. Does this mean our marriage is doomed? :ohdear:

If you're marrying an Ohio State alum it was doomed from the start. Sorry you had to find out this way :(

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
want some of dat Clemson pizza

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sportsgenius86 posted:

I don’t understand Saban’s repeated “total body of work” comments when that’s basically the biggest reason to keep them out of the playoff.

Are you factoring in that it's Bama? That's important.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chump Farts posted:

When are they actually selecting?

it should be coming up after this commercial break.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:suicide: gently caress you Bama

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry Georgia fans but now I hope you and Bama both completely loving destroyed.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sportsgenius86 posted:

Serious question: if OSU loses to Iowa by say 10 at Kinnick, are they in right now?

that or if they blew out WI, I think

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jim Harbaugh should eat poo poo and die, IMO.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

an adult beverage posted:

This reply is amazing:

holy lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

Jim Harbaugh is also an idiot not on twitter.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:gonk: ESPN had a placeholder story up earlier about a 'protective order' against him, guess we know what for now.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dango Bango posted:

Did that reporter really need to post images of the complaint and all the graphic details?

100%

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dango Bango posted:

I meant for the sake of the victim. They absolutely should be putting Anderson on blast, suspending him, etc. But it's kind of lovely for the victim to have the details of what happened to you publicized just because the assailant had some level of fame.

They didn't name her.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Quandary posted:

Unfortunately her name is online, as a few ou fan sites have so kindly highlighted

Welp that's mighty hosed up :(

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Crotch Bat posted:

Flutie looks like he's preparing for an off-Broadway production of Glengarry Glen Ross.

Fun Fact: Donald Trump drafted Doug Flutie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

drunk leprechaun posted:

So a few years back I went to Utah @ BYU. Long story short I was sitting in the BYU student section and had snuck in beer in a water bottle. A few people down one kid turns to another and says "Do you smell beer?" the second responds "I don't know what beer smells like."

Basically what I'm saying is are you a Mormon student at BYU?

Real question is why did the kid know what beer smelled like, sounds like a sinner to me

• Locked thread