Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m an OSU fan and I’d just put UCF in. Ohio State got stomped by loving Iowa and Bama’s best two wins are LSU and Miss St and they still schedule garbage like Mercer.

Give the little guy a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don’t understand Saban’s repeated “total body of work” comments when that’s basically the biggest reason to keep them out of the playoff.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Will they put two teams from the same conference in again after Bama and Georgia get boatraced?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Serious question: if OSU loses to Iowa by say 10 at Kinnick, are they in right now?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Rad Valtar posted:

Te committee just proved that everything they said about criteria is bullshit and their ties to the South matter most.

Really what they said is don’t get crushed by lovely teams.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Auburn was above USC

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea Hocutt basically just said it was the Iowa loss

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Teddybear posted:

What exactly happened in that Syracuse-Clemson game, anyway? The fact that there's a real chance that the National Champion's only loss was to a team that got shredded by Boston College is mind boggling. And I say this as a BC fan.

Bryant got hurt and everyone looked out of rhythm from having to play on a Friday IMO.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The group of 5 should just start their own playoff

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oklahoma should pay someone to monitor Baker 24/7 because winning a Heisman, getting a playoff spot and having a few weeks off seems like a recipe for personal life disaster.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

There cannot possibly be a Big Ten fanbase that’s still excited about a trip to Tampa, can we swap that out for a new bowl game already?

gently caress Ryan Brewer

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBS should have Nessler and Neuheisel in the booth

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baker Mayfield, Bryce Love and Lamar Jackson are your Heisman finalists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

Is that more or less serious than when Taylor Lewan threatened to rape a woman for reporting her own rape by his teammate and was allowed to continue playing with no punishment?

And would you say that university issue is comparable to say, two teammates reporting Lewan’s threatened retaliatory rape of the girl only to be ignored?

• Locked thread