Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Who decided it was a good idea to take that picture in the same corner where the intern photoshopped herself onto a Twilight promo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
I like going to the one near me to kill 20-30 minutes before a Smokies game just looking at the fish and waterfall and stuff but I'm a simple man and easily amused

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Cnidario posted:

JMU plays Weber State for the FCS quarterfinal here in a few minutes - this should be a really close game, as both schools are mirror images of each other. Only difference is that the average age on Weber State is like 24 because they are all Mormon. Basically BYU Lite.

e: it’s on ESPN2

Do Mormons stay in college longer or something? Or am me too dumb to get joke?

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
I love those Seminole uniforms but I'm a huge fan of ugly unis

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Hed posted:

Reading all this poo poo about hiring OCs and hearing you talk guys about views makes me realize I can't articulate the diff between an Air Raid and "Baylor style offense".
Is there any place that I can study up? Maybe even with pictures?

Yeah I was looking for a good YouTube channel or something that did a good job explaining some of the offenses and defenses and stuff and couldn't come up with anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Emron posted:

I’m actually the master of the lodge, so technically...me. I’m the guy who did that :negative:

I was about to say that's some serious dedication, but you being master makes sense that you'd have to be there. If Tennessee was playing in the natty (lolol) I'd absolutely be missing my lodge's stated meeting unless they came and kidnapped me.

• Locked thread