Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HAHAHAHAHA loving ROLL TIDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yates posted:

Basically you have the four least likeable teams in the nation backed by the four worst fan bases playing for the title. Wonderful.

Hahahaha sure

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scionix fills an important role as the designated forum enemy and therefore gets a pass. I mean, we could always bring back that guy with the duck avatar who wouldn't shut up about Notre Dame and the CLAUSENBOMBS

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FizFashizzle posted:

Was that Witz? The Browns fan?

I think it was Van Dozier or Dozer or something like that

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's cool that UAB gets a trip to the Bahamas

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scionix posted:

i like how non-alabama fans hate gary danielson because he sucks our dick so much and alabama fans hate him because he wont stop sucking our dicks lol

I still know people who think he's anti-Bama and it cracks me up.

Also it's hard not to like how Bama just ruins football for some people so much that they won't even watch the loving games, even to root against them.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real Name Grover posted:

think Dick's but 3X as big

Now we're talking

(Sorry, I was in kitty jail and couldn't respond when this would have been more timely)

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news: Clemson has been declared A Trash Team of lovely Morons who are The Worst at Football, thus rendering Alabama's win worthless.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Warbird posted:

Excuse you, Scott Cochran is a national treasure.

Amen. I was down on the sidelines one time before a game just kinda meandering around and watching warm-ups, when all of a sudden Cochran runs up to me and screams "YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" in my face before running off.

Edit: To clarify, I'm a nobody who had never met him before

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She was found buried under a collapsed bonfire

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well now I feel bad about making a joke. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some say that room in Riverside is still there, covered in monogrammed poo poo...

• Locked thread