Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I still can't believe Georgia beat Auburn by 21 in the SEC Championship and is going to the playoff.

Holy gently caress I keep mouthing it to myself and it's still not real, even though I see this picture of Quavo and try and convince myself

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Dec 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Emron posted:

I really need to know who’s in the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl.

FIU/Temple

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah pretty much

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Was it South Carolina that had a player suspended from the Belk Bowl for shoplifting at Belk

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Not unless it’s good poo poo and judging from the evidence photo that is mid at best and ditch weed at worst

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
That TCU game owned

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
P sure Bama is going to bullshit their way to yet another natty but this isn’t a great matchup for them. They’re incredibly banged up in the front seven and that offense isn’t nearly as dynamic as Oklahoma’s was. I think the main things in their favor are Georgia being drained and pushed to the extreme yesterday and essentially having to miss a practice day because of travel. Bama got to coast and take a three hour bus ride home.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Seaniqua posted:

...Martin Sheen? Morgan Freeman?

Georgia owned Bartlet's Irish like three months ago why would he want to watch them?

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jan 3, 2018

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Invite UCF to a conference that matters and they're going 7-5 every year.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Metapod posted:

Ucf had a tougher schedule than bama

ucf almost lost to SMU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
clemson probably shouldn't have been in the playoff. Put Ohio State in their spot and hit the time machine imo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

Georgia lost by 3 TDs to a team they just beat.

Georgia beat Auburn by three touchdowns a month ago, I'm surprised you didn't watch it considering Iowa's usually never playing that week.

I don't know why you continuously target every post I make but keep grinding that axe you've been working on ever since you chased half of TFF away as a lovely mod.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I think it would be cool if Georgia wins, but then I read HotlantaMan posts and reconsider.

my team is good and yours isnt suck my dick yolo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Crotch Bat posted:

Do any of your schools use a collection of twerpy douchebags who got perpetually bullied in high school so instead of becoming cops they joined the "honor" council?

I ask because VT just had a kid removed from school because despite the fact his pot charges were dropped by the prosecutors, these asshats decided they knew better. This is yet another in a long line of football players who had their charges dropped and were stonewalled by this council and forced to transfer. It's the dumbest poo poo ever.

You mean the students who always wear suits and stand in the front row or whatever? We had the "Arch Society" and they were the worst sort of "better than you" socialite choads

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestheHammer posted:

I am rooting for Bama because Georgia fans are insufferable when they lose so I can't imagine how they will act with a win.

baja blast is delicious, so I understand you completely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I would love to kick the poo poo out of another mid-major but the stars unfortunately didn't align this time :smith:

• Locked thread