Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
The committee last week said that Bama and OSU had pretty much no separation so get ready for OSU at #4 since they value conference championships a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

SpiritualDeath posted:

Also worth noting (amazingly) is that Alabama's rear end-pull "third top 25 win" Fresno State lost and will fall out.

Also Ohio State had 2 top ten wins vs Bamas 0. The committee is pretty much worthless so get ready for chaos.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
What time is the selection show thing? Also I'm happy with 4 teams but throw the committee in the garbage.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Te committee just proved that everything they said about criteria is bullshit and their ties to the South matter most.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
The SEC was propped up all year by this committee.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I would have been happy with Auburn making it, all they did was get punished for playing an extra game.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm excited for the Cotton Bowl and think it should be an interesting matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Pleas tell me that someone has video of Paul Cryst on the sideline saying “Turnover chain my loving rear end”

Also James Franklin is a huge rear end in a top hat who got pissed about Gatorade getting thrown on him.

• Locked thread