Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

#PAWL

We're going to get our teeth kicked in unless we get a hell of a lot more healthy in a hurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugyz0J8ztug

gently caress a tiger team.

I've got NYD off this year. I'm seriously considering getting a ticket to the game and a red eye back to my neck of the woods for work the next morning. I'll like die.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Counterpoint: Tiger teams bad. Where are my Uga in the snow videos?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Neil Armbong posted:

Like that inbred pup could last a minute in snow.

Given his air conditioned dog house and frequent lying on bags of ice, I’d say the only way he could ever function would be in snow.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

vikingstrike posted:

Smart Football blog?

I got you

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Time to ride this wave all the way to a natty! Dabo has to lose, we have the moral high ground!

Edit: https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/940789386152677378

Bless their hearts

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Bama law says the write ins have to be tallied and reported on. I’m thinking it’ll likely be:
1. Strange
2. Sabes
3. Hurts/some goober at Auburn

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Legalize weed, make Auburn illegal. Possibly Tennessee as well, but I’m willing to negotiate.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

Can you add Florida to the mix because if so you have my vote.

Jorts Florida, Kiffen Florida, or that one with the pony?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Does bama have any surviving linebackers left? I’m getting bad vibes about tomorrow.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Protip: ESPN go is an rear end app, but has the Eli Gold radio call synced up to the game.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

the ESPN channel on the WatchESPN app is hot garbage, but the ESPN Deportes channel streams flawlessly, so if you dgaf about the announcing being in spanish (and those dudes sound like it's a soccer game so it's kind of exciting) you can watch it there no problem

Do that and listen to Eli on tunein. Perfection.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

buddhanc posted:

Burn Tuscaloosa to the ground

Come at us, the Yankees tried that shot before and it didn’t take. God himself tried in 2011 and you know how that turned out.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Incoherence posted:

Yeah, that's always how we did it when I was in the band (we did the anthem, then some other school songs, then the teams came out), but this is the National Championship Game and if there's any time that they're going to have the players on the field for it, it's going to be for this game.

I performed in umpteen National champions in the recent past. Typical protocol is as you said. The “visitor” team’s band does a short version of their pregame, then the “home” team’s. Them both bands do a combined national anthem usually directed by some jackass with no directing ability. Then the teams come out each side while the bands play their respective songs. Of the 50 or so games I’ve done pregame in, I don’t think players have ever been on the field for any of them.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

It’s always the drat strength and conditioning coach

Excuse you, Scott Cochran is a national treasure.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

Some say that room in Riverside is still there, covered in monogrammed poo poo...

Wait, which Riverside?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Ketchup based BBQ sauce > Vinegar base.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Yeah, what happened with that? Also, mustard sauce is an abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

iospace posted:

Fixed that for you.

Exclude that Chinese spicy mustard and you've got yourself a deal.

• Locked thread