Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
My body is ready for Iowa State Transitive National Champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Chump Farts posted:

Two SEC and a rematch of last year.

The Clemson game was always gonna be a rematch

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Why is literally anyone but Bama fans happy about this? OSU sucks but is Bama a better option? In terms of football it's the right choice but goddamn.

I think Bama-Clemson has a much better chance of being a fun game to watch than OSU-Clemson

Also:

https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/937375417047982080

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Michael Corleone posted:

I am not good at math, but what is the probability that one of the SEC teams will make the Title Game, giving each one a 50 percent chance of winning their semi-final?

75%

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Teddybear posted:

Why exactly does everyone hate the Pinstripe so much more than other trash bowls?

Yankee Stadium is unsurprisingly a terrible venue to watch anything other than baseball games

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Democrazy posted:

The announcers in all of the games were saying that Bama should’ve been in. Was there any result which wasn’t going to result in Bama being in?

If Wisconsin won then they'd be in

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Henchman of Santa posted:

Mark Dantonio has won the conference multiple times as well as a Rose Bowl. I thought Michigan fans only cared about those two things and beating OSU?

To give Jim Harbaugh some credit Michigan has scored just as as many points in the CFP as Michigan State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

quote:

We sampled it from them but it's not the same bassline. It goes 'ding ding ding di di ding ding… ding ding ding di di ding ding.' That's the way theirs goes. Ours goes 'ding ding ding di di ding ding… DING… ding ding ding di di ding ding.' That little bitty change -- it's not the same.

• Locked thread