Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at whatever the playoff committee comes up with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no way i would go to San Diego, but i might go to the fuckin' music city bowl

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MSU is hosed playing in San Diego, they should play the game in a swamp or in the eye of a hurricane

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

shyduck posted:

Temple/FIU in some bowl I've never heard of at one of the worst stadiums in the country

https://twitter.com/Temple_FB/status/937439221345812481

please do not disrespect the legacy of the Bitcoin and Beef O'Brady's Bowls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm going to the Music City Bowl to see the True Wildcat destroy the weak, Pretender Wildcat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just looked up the music city bowl trophy

what the gently caress

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i will see you chumps

at the Music City Bowl

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao if your special teams aren't just really inept fake punts all of the time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i went to the music city bowl to see clayton thorson destroy his knee on an incredibly dumb trick play and also the dumbest and most northwestern football game possible

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

me: it would be nice for alviti to get in the bowl game after sitting on the bench for four years

monkey's paw closes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

also, justin jackson is a goddamn legend if he played for any other big ten school he'd be a big deal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yurU4YieBq4

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

michigan got bumped up to the outback over two better teams then literally lost to will muschamp

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

I don't think northwestern could go to the outback this year because they were just in it two years ago. The conference changed the way bowl selections are done a few years ago and are trying to spread teams out so the city of Tampa doesn't have to deal with drunk Iowans every single January

BOWL SKIPPING INJUSTICE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Wow, it would have been great to see Bama-Georgia in the SEC Championship, too bad Bama didn't qualify for it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

congrats to UCF on their Championship Trophy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

clayton thorson tore his ACL in the bowl game on a dumb wide receiver to qb pass, no other 2018 northwestern qb has thrown a pass, in college football

northwestern might start trent green's son, i want to see a Hat Game between TJ Green and Jeff George Jr.

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 5, 2018

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is an incredible spite move and i respect it infinitely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

players kneeled in 2016, here's what happened at nebraska
https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/27/13072136/college-football-nebraska-huskers-michael-rose-ivey-protest-racism-backlash

• Locked thread