Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Does anyone not think that Oklahoma-Clemson is the final, and that Oklahoma is gonna transform that into a shootout, and nobody's winning a shootout with Oklahoma.

Oklahoma made an exceptional defense built to beat Oklahoma look like loving trash

I'm fully okay with it.

Oklahoma is 12-1 today.

That one is the Iowa State loving Cyclones, and that's enough to make me happy. The better OK does this year, the more that burns. :v:

Rad Valtar posted:

Also Ohio State had 2 top ten wins vs Bamas 0. The committee is pretty much worthless so get ready for chaos.

My Cyclones beat more ranked teams this year than 'Bama, IIRC. They have a yearly mandate to shoot the loving kneecaps off of at least one ranked Big12 team that they're projected to lose horribly to.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

gently caress offff 'bama.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Komet posted:

I'm happy to see Iowa ruin someone else's season for a change

This is the purpose of all football in Iowa. To ruin the seasons of much better funded teams.

I long for the day we see Iowa vs Iowa State in a playoff game, just to see the state shut down and migrate for the game.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I'll be honest, the only ones I heap scorn on are the Big 12 officials.

I just can't really think of a good reason to get buttmad about other teams' fans.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Not an SEC fan I see.

https://twitter.com/BANKER_MAK/status/937349776194011136

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Poor bastards. I've been to that bowl before, and it's a terrible place to play football.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

https://twitter.com/CycloneFB/status/937422972893253633

Yesssss. Gonna get dat BBQ.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Teddybear posted:

Why exactly does everyone hate the Pinstripe so much more than other trash bowls?

It's in Yankee Stadium.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Been a long time since I've seen this many bowl blowouts.

Florida Atlantic 50, Akron 3.

FA put the brakes on, even.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Sooners have hung as many on GA in the first half as ISU gave up to them all game. Let's go Cyclones for lineal champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Oregon had a hot-as-hell offense back then. Why wouldn't everyone want to tune in for that? They were a loving circus for a few years; it was awesome.

Yeah, the Kelly/Helfrich Ducks' offense was entertaining as hell.

• Locked thread