Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Does anyone not think that Oklahoma-Clemson is the final, and that Oklahoma is gonna transform that into a shootout, and nobody's winning a shootout with Oklahoma.

Oklahoma made an exceptional defense built to beat Oklahoma look like loving trash

Oklahoma will be destroyed by either of UGA, Alabama, or Clemson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Randaconda posted:

I'm pulling for Georgia.

You should never do this.

Imagine the most insufferable fanbase after they win something, then multiply it by a factor of 10 and you'll have a vague idea of what we'd be dealing with.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pandanaut posted:

I don’t know if I want to deal with Clemson: back-to-back national champs here in Charleston.

You made your choice.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kennesaw State imo just for the turnover plank.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just wait until UNC is good again bitches

I'll make you pine for the days of big herm and shooter mcgavin

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

I'll be honest, the only ones I heap scorn on are the Big 12 officials.

I just can't really think of a good reason to get buttmad about other teams' fans.

Not an SEC fan I see.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hustlin Floh posted:

Scionix fills an important role as the designated forum enemy and therefore gets a pass. I mean, we could always bring back that guy with the duck avatar who wouldn't shut up about Notre Dame and the CLAUSENBOMBS

Was that Witz? The Browns fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

RIP UCF

• Locked thread