Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

Alaois posted:

Kirby Smart just can't coach his guys to win the big game, smdh

Go Dawgs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

The longer Harbaugh is around the more like him you act.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Warbird posted:

Counterpoint: Tiger teams bad. Where are my Uga in the snow videos?

The Sylers (the family that breeds/raises the Uga line) live in south Georgia where there's no snow. :(

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Not for live viewing, its miserable watching action 150 yards away at the opposite end zone, but I loved the Skycam Madden angle NBC used for a couple of the Thursday night games. Passing/running lanes are lot easier to see, and the angles for contact fouls are also easier to identify. Most importantly the camera crew can't be stuck ball watching which happens all the time from the sideline view forcing us to miss all the important action.

THE BALL DOES NOTHING ON ITS OWN THE PLAYERS ARE WHAT WE NEED TO SEE.

Slightly elevated end zone seats are kind of amazing as long as you're not at a stadium where the seats are a million miles away. I've sat in end zone seats at Sanford stadium several times and loved it. The elevation is high enough that you get a good viewing angle of the whole field but not so high that you feel disconnected.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

MourningView posted:

If you’re a hardcore football dork the endzone or sky cam view rules. Most people care more about being able to see how close to a first down the team is

Yea, pretty much. You get a good view of plays developing. That's why I like it so much.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

vikingstrike posted:

Re: seats. My season tickets at Sanford are in the endzone in the 300s, and I love them. We've been given the option to move to the sidelines, and I turn it down each time.

If you get the chance to get in the 200's, take it. But be ready to be among a bunch of old guard class of 60-70 something alumni who look at you funny if you do things like cheer or stand up.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

vikingstrike posted:

The article above doesn't say anything about the car smelling. And certainly an amount that small wouldn't smell that strongly.

Bodycam video was released. The officers mention them "reeking" several times and Stanley admitted to smoking weed less than an hour before the stop. Yea, that tiny amount is kinda ridiculous for possession but there was plenty of reason for them to be stopped and the car searched.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Spacebump posted:

I feel weird because I'm kind of rooting for Alabama to beat Georgia to make UCF's claim more legitimate. If that happens, they are undefeated and beat a team that beat the champ. Should probably be rooting for Georgia in the National Championship though.

They have that claim either way, my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

lol that anybody gives a poo poo. Let em claim whatever they want.

• Locked thread