Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Not gonna lie I'd love to see 1. Clemson vs 4. Bama in NOLA and 2/3 OU/UGA in Pasadena. We'd get a rematch of Bama-Clemson (which have been really good games) but for a semifinal this time.

Please don't wish for more Bama fans in New Orleans. They're already here near-daily and are largely lovely tippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

RumbleFish posted:

I absolutely cannot loving stand the idea of back-to-back Clemson titles. I don't even care that I'll also hate the other three teams involved, I just need someone to prevent that reality.

:same: but Ole Miss. Of course I'm still waiting for them to win their first one in order to let my hatred really come to a boil.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Notre Dame!

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/937311996072034306

The swingin' Dabos

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Please don't let there be a Reveille sex scandal. Please god in heaven no.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
I see none of you have ever been to Panama City, FL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Proteus Jones posted:

That is pro-click.

According to OP, there's an area where they let kids shoot bow and arrows.

I'm seriously considering getting tickets for next year.

Archery is cool & good.

• Locked thread