Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

NotJustANumber99 posted:

The coutinho thing is like liverpool checking their much hotter wife's phone messages and reading something bad into something that a less insecure person would just laugh off. But they don't and make a big deal out of it and the wife ends up getting pissed off and cheating on them anyway. Only it turns out they also were cheating all along and liverpool were right to be insecure.

“Sir, this is the DMV.”

Also, obligatory: wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
This is all so last year.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

hadji murad posted:

same with Gerrard who they supported assaulting DJs when he tried to move to Chelsea

Don't you have a literal murderer in your starting line up? Also weren't you captained by some involved in a hate crime?

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
it is all so last year. unfortunately it is also going to be this year.

but next year, that's our year.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Ewar Woowar posted:

Don't you have a literal murderer in your starting line up? Also weren't you captained by some involved in a hate crime?

we seem way ahead of you guys in all areas i guess

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

The coutinho thing is like liverpool checking their much hotter wife's phone messages and reading something bad into something that a less insecure person would just laugh off. But they don't and make a big deal out of it and the wife ends up getting pissed off and cheating on them anyway. Only it turns out they also were cheating all along and liverpool were right to be insecure.

great metaphor, i can really relate to this.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
mourinho's had a crack at paul scholes, he better watch out because zidane and xavi are coming after him with golf clubs now

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

sticksy posted:

“Sir, this is the DMV.”

Also, obligatory: wrong thread.

gently caress off retard, that was a great post.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I keep checking the news every hour to see if sparky has been sacked yet. He must walk.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
cooter is probably gone, its alright.

the big issue is who is the andy carroll or alberto aquilani equivalent is going to be. i'm thinking....mahrez? bakambu?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...l-the-hawthorns

quote:

Arsène Wenger faces his second touchline ban in the space of 12 months – and a possible stadium suspension – following an altercation with Mike Dean in the referees’ room after Arsenal’s 1-1 draw at West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.

The Football Association released a statement on Tuesday afternoon that announced the Arsenal manager had been charged. “It is alleged his language and/or behaviour in the match officials’ changing room after the game was abusive and/or improper and/or questioned the integrity of the match referee,” it read. “He has until 6pm on Friday to respond”

lol

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Wenger owns.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

NotJustANumber99 posted:

this is top banter

obligatory liverpool are a small club with a small club mentality who always show their true quality when provoked by big clubs.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
telling Barcelona to gently caress off on a €100+ offer just to hold on to a player for a season and then having that player perform well for the club seems pretty alpha in this poster’s opinion

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

hadji murad posted:

same with Gerrard who they supported assaulting DJs when he tried to move to Chelsea

Have you ever met a "DJ"? Heard them smugly talk about their "set" that they copied from Youtube and probably only got paid £50 for which didn't even cover their MDMA for the night?

I condone Stevie punching any DJ he wants. YNWA

Reprisal posted:

telling Barcelona to gently caress off on a €100+ offer just to hold on to a player for a season and then having that player perform well for the club seems pretty alpha in this poster’s opinion

Same

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 2, 2018

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Have you ever met a "DJ"? Heard them smugly talk about their "set" that they copied from Youtube and probably only got paid £50 for which didn't even cover their MDMA for the night?

I condone Stevie punching any DJ he wants. YNWA

Same

Genesis are your favourite band (but only after Gabriel left)

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Brendan Rodgers posted:

£50 which didn't even cover their MDMA for the night

fake scouse trap sprung

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love when people who don't do drugs try to make up prices for drugs

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

don't spend all your pocket money on the weed now children

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

oliwan posted:

It's a banana, Michael, how much could it cost, $10?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

oliwan posted:

I’d like two blunts and one Molly, please.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’d like two blunts and one Molly, please.

drat... you must be rich...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm starting to think city might go unbeaten

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

oliwan posted:

drat... you must be rich...

The first time I bought weed I asked for blunts thinking that was a thing.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Jose posted:

gently caress, I hope not. Still gonna be funny when Pep fails to win the Champions League.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shoren posted:

gently caress, I hope not. Still gonna be funny when Pep fails to win the Champions League.

He’ll win it all. The world is not funny.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

The first time I bought weed I asked for blunts thinking that was a thing.

I was 11 once too OP.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm experiencing a certain amount of schadenfreude at the news Jason Puncheon did in his cruciate knee ligament attempting to murder De Bruyne and will be out for the rest of the season

Scott Dann too but his tackle was just a self own instead of awful

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Scott Dann is a good lad and its sad he died

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

Would be cool if they took away Wenger's remaining outstanding achievement

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I don't think any manager is going to equal his FA Cup record anytime soon