Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I mean I know it's all going to turn to poo poo (not to the extent where I'll literally be making GBS threads in the stands like) but I'm pretty much booming right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Does "barely in top 4" qualify as a boom for Liverpool now?

I like watching us play football.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mourinho and United were made for each other so I hope he stays forever

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

That is a disgusting amount of money for a defender but it was clearly a position we needed some genuine quality and leadership in. If we can keep Coutinho and pick up a quality defensive midfielder in the summer I'll be a very happy man.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Wenger didn't run Wilshere into the ground you morons. Some players are just prone to injuries.

Wilshere was always overhyped anyway. He was a good player that offered something different to most English central midfielders in that he had a good short passing game and could play the ball in tight situations (these are a dime a dozen in Spain). I'd argue that if anything Wenger made him into the player he was anyway by instigating that style of play at youth level.

Anyway, he's dead now and he's not coming back. Embrace Livermore and accept hoofball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

hadji murad posted:

same with Gerrard who they supported assaulting DJs when he tried to move to Chelsea

Don't you have a literal murderer in your starting line up? Also weren't you captained by some involved in a hate crime?

• Locked thread