Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

wooger posted:

Any chance of today’s games being cancelled due to snow?

Probably not, as they have under soil heating and the teams are already in town.

But would they cancel if lots of fans aren’t able to make it in?

Nothing in the premier league everyone has to have heated pitches and it's not cold enough to make all the pavements around the grounds Ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Blue Star Error posted:

£300m is a lot of money for a championship club (unless she sacks Rafa (to save their season))

He's not getting 300 million or if he is it'll be via loans secured against the club. This is going to be another definitely real group of billionaires who put no money in as seen by the fact they're getting Ashley to front the cash for the January window

• Locked thread