Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
its me, im the one who milked mourinho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i think its evident united showed city more disrespect by hanging the old badge up in the dressing room

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
im not sure youve actually been to stoke

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Empress Brosephine posted:

How are Man Coty so good :)

centrifuges

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i, forums poster eau de macgowan, would be loving jose mourinho's early meltdown if it didn't mean he'll be gone by february. i want him at united forever :twisted:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
they also paid £24mil for david silva, which is probably the most valuable transfer of the last 15 years

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

they couldnt make a loving super mario tifo worse than this

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
remember when wayne rooney peaked at 26

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
he's not even that good, they should throw that money at griezemann

they're getting both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
mourinho's had a crack at paul scholes, he better watch out because zidane and xavi are coming after him with golf clubs now

• Locked thread